[acupuncture] HOPE FOR HUMANITY

  • p.lowe@mdx.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9 3:56 PM
      I shall be overseas visiting Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. Returning to Middlesex 11th January 2002 following the visit to beijing.

      If you need urgent assistance in that time, then please contact Lyn Williamson (6591)
    • zeeoschannel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9 3:59 PM
        The speed and complexity of technological change can make us feel
        like we are losing our minds. Watching the breakdown of society and
        family can make us wonder if it's the end of the world. Have no
        fear. There is hope. That is the message of Zee-Os, a inhabitant of
        the 7th vibrational level. According to him the chaos and confusion
        were are witnessing is just the birthpangs of a new aeon of peace,
        justice and immortality.

        My name is Markus, and I have been choosen (although, to be honest I
        do not know why he has choosen one whose life has been far from
        perfect, when there are so many more deserving vessels out there) by
        Zee-Os to channel his help to humanity. While this new aeon is in
        our future, we still need help getting there. If you need guidance,
        post your messages and Zee-Os will use his higher vibrational wisdom
        and intellegence to help.

        Peace

      • The Irish Viking
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9 9:25 PM
          With a showing of hands... everybody who cares that P. Lowe is going to be
          at Beijing University... let's see your hands.

          At 03:56 PM 1/9/2002 , p.lowe@... wrote:
          >I shall be overseas visiting Beijing University of Chinese
          >Medicine. Returning to Middlesex 11th January 2002 following the visit to
          >beijing.
          >
          >If you need urgent assistance in that time, then please contact Lyn
          >Williamson (6591)

        • The Irish Viking
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9 9:33 PM
            PLEASE UN-SUBSCRIBE ME. I DON'T CARE TO HAVE THIS KIND OF RUBBISH (BELOW)
            TO LOOK FORWARD TO ON A PROFESSIONAL FORUM THAT THIS WAS.