Impotence and acupuncture

  • bigm140@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hello

      I am a student studying TCM, and I am in the progress of starting my
      dissertation. The subject area is whether acupuncture can be used as
      an effective treatment for impotence.

      Does anyone know of any usefull sites, or databases where I may find
      research studies in to this area. Or anything thing that may be of
      some use.

      Many thanks
      Paul
    • enthusinator@onebox.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
        Paul, go to
        http://geocities.com/acupunk99/diseasesandconditions.htm

        you will find two impotence articles- one is shorter, the basics, and
        the other is a term paper written by two acupuncturists, co-written
        with an MD at UC San Diego. Happy reading!

        Brian Carter
        Editor, The Pulse of Oriental Medicine

        --- In acupuncture@y..., bigm140@h... wrote:
        > Hello
        >
        > I am a student studying TCM, and I am in the progress of starting
        my
        > dissertation. The subject area is whether acupuncture can be used
        as
        > an effective treatment for impotence.
        >
        > Does anyone know of any usefull sites, or databases where I may
        find
        > research studies in to this area. Or anything thing that may be of
        > some use.
        >
        > Many thanks
        > Paul
      • proarte
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
          Hi,

          anybody knows how I treat cerebral palsy in childen from 3 to 12 years
          old?

          thanks

          Roberto (Brazil)