Ph. D program?

  • Jared
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2001
      I was wondering if anyone has any news of a Ph D program in TCM. I
      have been hearing that there were several schools that were going to
      offer one, but I have yet to hear any recent news. If anyone has
      info, please e-mail me and let me know.

      jbousliman@...

      Thanks,

      Jared Bousliman
    • p.lowe@mdx.ac.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2001
        I'm on currently on Annual Leave and will not be available until 14th August 2001.