agni

  • agni thalgott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2001
      hy,
      does anyone know whether there is an acupuncture practioner here in holland
      who is trained with Dr Worsley ? I am looking desperatly for one here... if
      possible even in amsterdam; and i have no idea how to find out otherwise.
      thanx a lot
      Agni

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
        -thank you so much!!!! i'll let you know where it takes me.
        agni

        -- In acupuncture@y..., "Mirva & Gye Bennetts" <gyemirva@a...> wrote:
        > Hello Angi,
        >
        > For those interested in finding out about Classical 5 Element
        Acupuncture please look up

        > www.acay.com.au/~gyemirva
        > or
        > http://www.egroups.com/group/5E_acup
        >

        > I am a Five Element ( Worsley) practitioner and I trained with a
        Dutch woman.

        > Her details are:
        >
        > Gerda Buys
        > Celebessstraat 84