Vertebrae

  • geovani
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
      Sometimes I feel that I could be mistaken with the
      vertebra counting for the  back shu points, by one.
      The thing is that some people doesn't have the first
      toraxic very clearly defined. From bellow up, the same...
      ..i could be missing it by one also, for the same reason.
      If I try to check by the 11 th rib, it seems OK, but if there is
      too much muscles or fat around the spine line, I am not
      absolutly sure where rib encounters the vertebra...
      Any ideias on the matter?

      -geo-

    • JoEllen Donahue Hermes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
        At 03:56 PM 4/4/00 -0300, you wrote:
        > Sometimes I feel that I could be mistaken with the back shu points,
        >by one. The thing is that some people doesn't have the first toraxic very
        >clearly defined. From bellow up, the same... ..i could be missing it by
        >one also, for the same reason. If I try to check by the 11 th rib, it
        >seems OK, but if there is too much muscles or fat around the spine line, I
        >am not absolutly sure where rib encounters the vertebra... Any ideias on
        >the matter? -geo-

        you can recheck your measurement by way of below the scapula- T7

        Josie

        www.hooked.net/users/hermes