New EventAcuDoc Workshop Aug 24th Pompano, 9/25/2013, 8:00 am

  • acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2013
      Reminder from: acupuncture Yahoo! Group

      Title: New EventAcuDoc Workshop Aug 24th Pompano

      Date: Wednesday September 25, 2013
      Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: 750 East Sample Road (building 3 - Suite 225) Executive Suites (South East corner ON Sample Road just crossing east of Dixie Highway). I'll give more detailed land mark directions in the next few weeks assuming
      Notes: AcuDoc Richard Freiberg750 East Sample Road (building 3 - Suite 225) Executive Suites (South East corner ON Sample Road just crossing east of Dixie Highway). I'll give more detailed land mark directions in the next few weeks assuming

    • acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2013

        Date: Wednesday September 25, 2013
        Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: 750 East Sample Road (building 3 - Suite 225) Executive Suites (South East corner ON Sample Road just crossing east of Dixie Highway). I'll give more detailed land mark directions in the next few weeks assuming
        Notes: AcuDoc Richard Freiberg750 East Sample Road (building 3 - Suite 225) Executive Suites (South East corner ON Sample Road just crossing east of Dixie Highway). I'll give more detailed land mark directions in the next few weeks assuming

        Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy