Looking to add another acupuncturist/herbalist in St. Pete

  • Dr. Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2012
      We are looking to add another acupuncturist to our growing practice. The perfect person to join us will have a strong foundation in herbalism, excellent TCM diagnostic skills and comfortable in various acupuncture techniques. There is opportunity to quickly grow your practice and additional options for teaching at our herb school. Our clinic has a heavy focus on internal medicine and wellness. We utilize all aspects of our medicine. We are patient and family focused. Please check us out at www.acuherbals.com. contact us at acuherbals@... or call 727-551-0857 for more info. We will accept resumes until position is filled.