Re: Acupuncture for stroke

  • Kim Fortier
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2011
      Hi,
      We have inepensive acupuncture energy based devices that will definitely
      accelerate stroke recovery. The simplest zero energy balancing product is
      Structured Water for her circulation, inflammation, lymph and cellular
      regeneration (TMP). Our most inexpensive product for this is the Vortex Helix
      Chip for $25.00. We also sell devices which deliver plasma, biophotons, pemf
      and infrared all combined. These sell from $200 to $750 and will work all the
      acupuncture meridians at the same time they work the fluids and cells of the
      body to accelerate and enhance cellular regeneration.
      See our ZEB PEMF Biofield devices at www.energy-healingarts.com
      Best to you,
      Kim
    • serenityrnstressreduction
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
        FYI the link is not working
        what is the name of your product site?
        thanks for sharing.
        I imprint bracelets and essential oils with similar technology.
        Monica Flannery, RN
        http://MonicaFlanneryRN.vpweb.com