Questions regarding acupuncture machines (Acuscope etc)

  • jnemeth1942
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Hi,

      Just wondering if anyone has any experience with machines such as the Acuscope or the smaller hand held acupuncture machines for personal use? We are looking to purchase one to help with a bunch of things (migraines, pain, anxiety, etc.) but haven't really been able to find testimonials or reviews on whether some of these products work. We are also hoping it will save some money from going to a practitioner each time.

      Thanks!
      Jill