Re: [acupuncture] Chinese medicine research project: Chronic Kidney Disease

  • Sanjeevprabu Mohan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2009
      Hi I am dr.prabu from india I wish you all the best for your future and project.My father had chronic renal failure for past one year he was in dialysis he was struggling lot. I hope your project will give lot of new hope tp peoples.If any medicine is there pl send me details to help my father away from dialysis.

      Regards
      Prabu.M

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
        thanks,.
        ADDRESS;
        DR.N.RAVI RAJAN
        NEW NO; 36,.OLD NO;23,.GANGARAM GARDEN,.
        KODAMBAKKAM,.
        CHENNAI-600024,.
        TAMILNADU,.
        INDIA
        MOBILE NO;  091-9841582052

        PLEASE SEND CD/DVD/BOOK FOR ACUPUNCTURE OUR RESEARCH REPORT,.
        ANY WORK FOR VOLUNTEER/CLINICAL/PLEASE CONTACT ME,.
        I AM SINGLE MAN,.INIDA,.15YRS ABOVE SERVICE/OWN PRACTICE AND VOLUNTEER WORK INDIA,.PLEASE CONTACT ME,.
        REPLY AND SEND BOOKS( ACUPUNCTURE) BY MY ADDRESS
        RAVI RAJAN,.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
          Hey, Norman,

          Your research is on paper or clinic?

          Chinese medical treatment really have method to heal the knotty illness! We
          just published a book called "treat autoimmune disease with Chinese
          Medicine" by Elsevier there has a chapter talk about kidney illness and analysis
          both Chinese and Western medical theories as well as the mechanism. Maybe
          that could help you.

          It start online order at
          _http://www.us.elsevierhealth.com/isbn/9780443069741/Treating-Autoimmune-Disease-with-Chinese-Medicine_
          (http://www.us.elsevierhealth.com/isbn/9780443069741/Treating-Autoimmune-Disease-with-Chinese-Medic
          ine)

          You could contact to us if you need more information!

          Wanzhu Hou, C.M.D., L.Ac., C.H.

          All Natural Medicine Clinic
          4801 Randolph Rd.
          Rockville, MD 20852
          301-770-4480
          anmedicine.com

          _https://www.https://www.https://wwwhttps://www.<WBRhttps://wwhttps_
          (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=PdAs71heDdsXAkZXeNhK5Q_3d_3d)

          Multiple cases from individual practitioners would be most welcome.

          Please note that your responses will remain confidential and anonymous.
          Only aggregated data will be used for analysis in the dissertation.
          Completing and submitting the questionnaire constitutes your consent to participate.

          Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
          Alternatively, you may contact my College directly.

          Thank you in advance for your support with this research project.

          Norman Savigar

          Third Year Student
          BSc (Hons) Acupuncture Course
          College of Integrated Chinese Medicine
          19 Castle Street, Reading, Berkshire. RG1 7SB

          grill. (http://food.aol.com/grilling?ncid=emlcntusfood00000004)

        • felipe tan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
            i am not a medical student, i just got some experience that might help you,
            i had for a long period of time a bad smell from my breath, the smell is like rotten
            flesh, i think this is a proof of kidney problem.
            it carried for more than 5 years, and it continues to get worst, then i came across
            a chinese herbal doctor, on top of chinese medicines, she told me to prepare some
            thing for my daily drinks:
            ginger, salt, vinega, boil under heavy fire, then add sugar, a lot of sugar, boil for another
            10 minutes, then use this as a syrub to blend with whatever drinks i drink during the day,
            i did this for more than 3 months, now i dont have the kind of bad breath any more.
            hope this helps you.
            regards
            Felipe

            --- 2009年6月21日 星期日,norman5315 <n.savigar@...> 寫道﹕

            寄件人: norman5315 <n.savigar@...>
            主題: [acupuncture] Chinese medicine research project: Chronic Kidney Disease
            收件人: acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
            日期: 2009年6月21日,星期日,上午3:27

[...]

            Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!

          • iWan Young
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 14, 2009
              Is there any connection between :
              Bad smell of breath » kidney problem ?

              I thought it was a problem with your digest system.
              I noticed that the ingredients dominantly contains sugars, sweets is very good for deficiency in stomach & spleen.
              It also adds : ginger, salt, vinega » perhaps to strenghten the kidney & liver's qi ?
              Please cmiiw.

              Thx
              Br,
              iWan Young
              12:15a | Wed, Jul 15, 2009

              Sent from my BlackBerry®
              powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 14, 2009
                bad smell of breath that relays to kidney usually smells like rotten meat,
                a very very bad smell, it becomes especially strong when you make hatchi...
                a ginger drink with sugar and salt, preferably both without preserve agents,
                can help to cure the smell over time.
                regards
                Ftan 11

                --- 2009年7月15日 星期三,iWan Young <whiteangelsyu@...> 寫道﹕

                寄件人: iWan Young <whiteangelsyu@...>
                主題: Re: [acupuncture] Chinese medicine research project: Chronic Kidney Disease
                收件人: acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
                日期: 2009年7月15日,星期三,上午1:16

                12:15a | Wed, Jul 15, 2009

                --- 2009年6月21日 星期日,norman5315 <n.savigar@btinterne t.com> 寫道﹕