Help

  • Gannon Abbott
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24 9:31 AM
      Hi, my name is Heather and I am in need of some help.  I suffer with intense lower back pain, headaches and bipolar disorder.  I am not sure if acupuncture could help any of these problems but I am willing to try anything..  One more thing, I only collect SSI and that leaves me with very little money.  I live in the Greenville NC area, so if you can work with me I am sure we can work some thing out.  Please Help Me.

      Heather Abbott

    • waldropeww
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16, 2009
        --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, Gannon Abbott <dykyspikydoo@...> wrote:
        >Dear Heather,

        There a few acupuncturists in Greenville. I suggest that you call around... you should be able to find someone willing to work w/ you re: $$$.

        I would like to point out that you are a good poster child for why coverage of acupuncture and herbal medicine shoul be included under any new healthcare plan (see relative thread).
        It can certainly help... you just can't afford it. If you were my patient here in Florida, I would say, based on your general list of complaints, that you are looking at several months treatment and ongoing maintenance to the tune of, oh maybe, $2000 - $4000.
        Of course, due to your income limitations, I would work w/ you and it might come to half or a little more than that... still a lot of $$$.
        I wish you luck in your search for a practitioner as I am sure it would be helpful.

        regards,
        dr.w
        > Hi, my name is Heather and I am in need of some help.  I suffer with intense lower back pain, headaches and bipolar disorder.  I am not sure if acupuncture could help any of these problems but I am willing to try anything..  One more thing, I only collect SSI and that leaves me with very little money.  I live in the Greenville NC area, so if you can work with me I am sure we can work some thing out.  Please Help Me.
        >
        > Heather Abbott

      • Tim Brown
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 17, 2009
          Hi,
          I live in the UK, think a little far for you to travel!

          Best wishes
          Tim

          Tim Brown
          www.triangletherapies.co.uk

          2009/3/24 Gannon Abbott <dykyspikydoo@...>

          > Hi, my name is Heather and I am in need of some help. I suffer with
          > intense lower back pain, headaches and bipolar disorder. I am not sure if
          > acupuncture could help any of these problems but I am willing to try
          > anything.. One more thing, I only collect SSI and that leaves me with very
          > little money. I live in the Greenville NC area, so if you can work with me
          > I am sure we can work some thing out. Please Help Me.
          >
          > Heather Abbott

        • soraya shantiyae
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 25, 2009
            Dear Heather Abbott,
            I am not much expert in acupuncture at all; I studied Traditional medicine. My knowledge on this course is based on Ave Sina great Islamic physician.
            There, patients cure according to their nature.
            Natures classified to 4 groups which are called:
            1- Biliary
            2- Sanguine
            3- Black Bile
            4- Phlegmatic
            I think the problem you have shows that black bile increased in your body specially around your back. You need change your habit of diet and apply some oils to warm that area.

            My explaining is only a general but I will be glad if you explaine about your age, the kind of food you eat, sleeping, behavior and the area you are living.

            With best wishes,
            Soraya Shantiyae

          • drjudyhou@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , May 5, 2009
              Check NCCAOM.org to find one in your area.

              Good Luck!

              Wanzhu Hou, C.M.D., L.Ac., C.H.

              All Natural Medicine Clinic
              4801 Randolph Rd.