Acupuncture Group

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6 8:43 AM
      Hello to everyone on this group-

      Hope this New Year is treating you well. I just wanted to let you know that I had to change
      the membership practice on this group. A long time ago I had to change it to moderate the
      messages since it seemed that mostly spam was being sent.
      I also had a problem with the account with the calander.
      I apologize for the annoyances.

      Looking forward to having all the members participate in discussions again.

      Does anyone have any success stories that they would like to share with the group?

      Thank you,

      Lauren
    • felipe tan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8 8:20 PM
        hi every one, wish you a great start to the year of Ox.
        here is a very simple short story:
        an old lady, 79 years old, told me a month ago that she has pain with her Knees,
        and that she could not get on a bus because the knees is also out of strength.
        i went to her home, gave her a pair of knees protectors, and told her to walk on
        her knees on bed or carpet for 5 mins forward and backwards each in the morning
        and in the evening. but not within 2 hours after meal, 10 days later, the pain's gone, her knees get back to strength, she became the happiest women can be, having the
        freedom to move around.
        for those familiar with meridians of the body, knees is the home of all tendon,
        liver is in charge of tendon, by walking on knees, it gets to massage the liver,
        liver in charge of blood storage, so it impoves blood circulation, by walking on
        knees, it draws on liver's blood down to the knees, so lubricate the knees, and
        at the same time provide blood/energy to the knees.
        not to walk on the knees right after meal because, dont want to draw on blood
        flow that is supporting stomach during digestion, especially for old people, drawing
        blood from digestion may triger problems to the heart.
        so this very simple exercise help strengthen knees, walk forward improve liver function,
        walk backward improve kidney function, feel the way you walk and you will know why.

        this exercise can apply to all problems that came with liver and kidney weakness such
        as edema, neck problems (if the face is looking dusty, due to lack of blood from liver),
        etc.
        hope this story give you something to work with.

        --- 2009年2月7日 星期六,Lauren <llbeandip@...> 寫道﹕

        寄件人: Lauren <llbeandip@...>
        主題: [acupuncture] Acupuncture Group
        收件人: acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
        日期: 2009 2 7 星期六 上午 12:43

        Hello to everyone on this group-

        Hope this New Year is treating you well. I just wanted to let you know that I had to change
        the membership practice on this group. A long time ago I had to change it to moderate the
        messages since it seemed that mostly spam was being sent.
        I also had a problem with the account with the calander.
        I apologize for the annoyances.

        Looking forward to having all the members participate in discussions again.

        Does anyone have any success stories that they would like to share with the group?

        Thank you,

        Lauren

        Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!

      • ykcul_ritsym
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22 10:10 PM
          You may be on to something, I think so.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
            yes, with acupuncture the most important is the meridian system,
            this exercise made the max use of the meridian system, so we
            dont have to just focus on needles, the msg i wish to bring is
            to have the patience work out and heel himself, the exercise i brought
            up allows patience to work it out himself and feel the satisfaction of
            being able to manage his own illness.
            is this what you meant?
            pls advise
            regards
            ftan11

            --- 2009年2月23日 星期一,ykcul_ritsym <ykcul_ritsym@...> 寫道﹕

            寄件人: ykcul_ritsym <ykcul_ritsym@...>
            主題: [acupuncture] Re: Acupuncture Group
            收件人: acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
            日期: 2009 2 23 星期一 下午 2:10

            請�往 http://hk.promo yahoo.com/ security/ 了解更多!

            Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!

          • scrapoutdiabetes
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
              Hi Everyone!

              I am new to the group and new to acupuncture! Am really looking forward to learning more about it - I have had one experience with acupunture to date - my new dentist is also an acupunturist and we tried it the other day when I was getting a filling done! I have to say I was a little hesitant as I had no idea what it was - but was pleasantly surprised!

              I am beginning to learn what I can about! Any input would be welcome!

              Thanks!