Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Back Pain

  • stang7068
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2007
      My wife has back pain, probably due to spinal stenosis. Pain medicine
      is not very effective. Is acupuncture a good candidate for pain relief.
      If so, what is best way to proceed, type of accu., finding
      practicioner,etc.
    • Heal Me
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
        Hi

        Acupuncture Helps.. Really ...but u have to go to the correct acupuncturist. Are you in the UK or US. please mail me...i can give you details.

        if UK, go to British Acupuncture website and find the practitioner

        go to www.acupuncture.com for more details ---symptoms A to Z and Conditions A to Z

        Thanks

        stang7068 <stang7068@...> wrote:
        My wife has back pain, probably due to spinal stenosis. Pain medicine
        is not very effective. Is acupuncture a good candidate for pain relief.
        If so, what is best way to proceed, type of accu., finding
        practicioner,etc.

      • Anbu
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
          Respected Sir,

          Acupuncture treatment can give immediate relief for pack-pain in the
          first sitting itself. Please consult a qualified Acupuncturist for
          treatment. Without any medicine your wife will get cured. Kindly note
          that I am in India. Best Wishes. N. Anbalagan.
        • querys_on_acupressure
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 25, 2007
            --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, "stang7068" <stang7068@...> wrote:

            > My wife has back pain, probably due to spinal stenosis. Pain medicine
            > is not very effective. Is acupuncture a good candidate for pain relief.
            > If so, what is best way to proceed, type of accu., finding
            > practicioner,etc.

            yes acupuncture and acupressure are ultimate solution for backache or
            for any other disorders since i have gone through the treatment for
            backache i got complete recovery from backache. so if u can mention
            from which place u r i can help u