Re: [acupuncture] Referral for Dallas, TX

  • Yuliya Goldberg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2007
      Hello,
      I just found your e-mail.
      I am a student of acupuncture that will graduate soon
      from school in Houston. Can you please sent me more
      info about this?
      yuliya GOLDBERG

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.