Whole Foods market & Ohers Offer Home Business, 5/3/2007, 6:00 pm

  • acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Reminder from: acupuncture Yahoo! Group

      Title: Whole Foods market & Ohers Offer Home Business

      Date: Thursday May 3, 2007
      Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: call
      Notes: Chris Tinney and people form Whole Foods Market, Peet's Coffee Avedda, 24 Hr Fitness and other concious companies have launched "The Balance Company" and we're looking for people that would enjoy being a balance consultant.
      Learn how to have more blance in your life.
      Take the balance assesment and see what its all about.
      http://www.TheBalanceCompany.com/chris

      Vist the site, take the balance assessment and see if this business is a good fit ffor you. My email and phone number is at the site or call me direct.

      Namaste,
      Chris Tinney
      http://chris.powerfulintentions.com
      415-828-6799