Question

  • Brian Wong
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 11, 2006
      I am doing a persuassive essay on why acupuncture should be a part of
      everyone's healthcare plan in America and how it has been shown
      effective. I am an acupuncture patient of Yi Ping Hu.Does anyone know
      of any legitimate sources for the effectiveness of acupuncture?
      Thank you,
      Brian Wong
      wong_brianandrew@...
    • tonya harris
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 11, 2006
        Check out www.acupuncture.com <http://www.acupuncture.com/> or
        www.bluepoppy.com <http://www.bluepoppy.com/> for help.

        Tonya W. Harris, MAc, LAc

        __________________________

        Silk Bamboo

        ~ Nourishing Health & Well-being ~

        Acupuncture Clinic & More

        _______________________________________

        800 Columbiana Drive

        Suite 120, Irmo, SC 29063

        803-732-0309

        <http://www.Silk-Bamboo.com> www.Silk-Bamboo.com

        _____

        wong_brianandrew@ <mailto:wong_brianandrew%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com

      • drjudyhou@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 11, 2006
          A lot of research is show acupuncture is work well for certain diseases.
          What problem you have? Maybe I can answer your question!

          Wanzhu Hou, C.M.D., L.Ac., C.H.

          All Natural Medicine Clinic
          4801 Randolph Rd.
          Rockville, MD 20852