Re: [acupuncture] Superb acupuncture practitioner required in UK

  • Jill Bray
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
      Dear Judy,

      Thank you for your reply. Currently, Kate is seeing daily a Japanese Ki Therapist in London for an intensive course of at least 5 days, then thereafter whatever is needed. She has no western medical doctor (well, she has a GP, but he does not help her condition) and her tests are now out of date and I cannot afford any more at the moment. I'll keep this email, though.

      Jill

        _jill@...@jillbjill@_ (mailto:jill@...)