Re: [acupuncture] To Chris....Re: Auto-immune, Allergies

  • drjudyhou@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2006
      You need to learn some western medical theory you would understand it.
      You got wrong information.

      In a message dated 3/31/2006 12:29:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      emailme_marilyn@... writes:

      hi. thank you so much again for replying. i read from somewhere that
      auto-immune disease is when there's a hyper-activity of lungs (TCM
      term). And this hyper-activity is actually caused by weak lungs. I
      just want to confirm if its true.

      I was always afraid to eat/live healthy or take herbs so as not to
      improve my immune system but maybe its actually that my lungs is weak
      that's why its not functioning in balance.

      marilyn

      Yahoo! Groups Links