ACUPUNCTURE AND SIDE EFFECTS

  • shamanurseca
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hello all:
      I have been recieving acupuncture for myopia ..I am 48yo male. I want
      to know if anyone knows what kind of side effects to expect. I have
      been expereincing dry skin/scalp since the treatments and herbs.
      I will say that evrything looks brighter and more focused. As for the
      myopia I am starting to see definition from a distance. I can focus a
      little more than before. It's not 20/20 yet but I am still hopeful.
      With respect and blessings to all
      Robert
    • bigbillygoatgruff
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
        Robert,

        It is difficult to predict side effects with so little
        information, but minor side effects like you are experiencing are
        common. Be sure to let your acupuncturist know and they should be able
        to change your treatment, especially the herbs, to accomodate this new
        information.
        I'm glad your vision is improving.

        Elliott

        --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, "shamanurseca"
        <robertoargital3649@y...> wrote:

        > Hello all:
        > I have been recieving acupuncture for myopia ..I am 48yo male. I want
        > to know if anyone knows what kind of side effects to expect. I have
        > been expereincing dry skin/scalp since the treatments and herbs.
        > I will say that evrything looks brighter and more focused. As for the
        > myopia I am starting to see definition from a distance. I can focus a
        > little more than before. It's not 20/20 yet but I am still hopeful.
        > With respect and blessings to all
        > Robert

      • shamanurseca
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2005
          Thanks Elliott: That is nice of you to tell me. I told the doctor.
          SHe said it may be the herbs. ANyway I got treated for acne also. So
          that may be the effect of the acupuncture on those points. My face is
          clearer. I am happy with the imporvements to the eye. I see much more
          clearly..Colors are extrordanary now. I know with time that it will
          improve. They also use magnet therapy and herbs. I have cut back on
          the herbs to see if that is the problem. Dandruff and dry skin has
          stopped.
          Thanks again. Very kind advice. I am hoping for more vision
          improvments soon.
          From Robert
          \

          <bigbillygoatgruff@y...> wrote:

          > Robert,
          >
          > It is difficult to predict side effects with so little
          > information, but minor side effects like you are experiencing are
          > common. Be sure to let your acupuncturist know and they should be able
          > to change your treatment, especially the herbs, to accomodate this new
          > information.
          > I'm glad your vision is improving.
          >
          > Elliott
          >

          > --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, "shamanurseca"
          > <robertoargital3649@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello all:
          > > I have been recieving acupuncture for myopia ..I am 48yo male. I want
          > > to know if anyone knows what kind of side effects to expect. I have
          > > been expereincing dry skin/scalp since the treatments and herbs.
          > > I will say that evrything looks brighter and more focused. As for the
          > > myopia I am starting to see definition from a distance. I can focus a
          > > little more than before. It's not 20/20 yet but I am still hopeful.
          > > With respect and blessings to all
          > > Robert

        • Elliott Freed
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2005