Re: [acupuncture] light?

  • Park Michael
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2005
      expand on the question

      --- Ed Lambert <viveahora@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      does anyone see light in acupuncture?

      Alternative medicine
      Alternative therapies in health and medicine
      Complementary and
      alternative medicine
      Complementary alternative
      medicine National
      center for complementary and alternative medicine

      Terms of Service.

      ---------------------------------

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Hoang Ho

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
          where is kr?

          Park Michael <reservexo@...> wrote:expand on the question

          ---------------------------------

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 2, 2005
            kr=kripton.......... lol

            ---------------------------------

            --- Ed Lambert <viveahora@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------
            does anyone see light in acupuncture?

            Alternative medicine
            Alternative therapies in health and medicine
            Complementary and
            alternative medicine
            Complementary alternative
            medicine National
            center for complementary and alternative medicine

            Terms of Service.

            ---------------------------------

            __________________________________
            Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one
            click.
            http://farechase.yahoo.com

            Alternative medicine Alternative therapies in health
            and medicine Complementary and alternative medicine
            Complementary alternative medicine National center for
            complementary and alternative medicine

            Terms of Service.

            ---------------------------------

            Alternative medicine
            Alternative therapies in health and medicine
            Complementary and
            alternative medicine
            Complementary alternative
            medicine National
            center for complementary and alternative medicine

            Terms of Service.

            ---------------------------------

            __________________________________
            http://farechase.yahoo.com
          • Ed Lambert
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2005
              How do you sense the changes in the merdian system? I sense them with
              my hands either touching or not touching the body. I sense them with
              my eyes. I sense them with my sixth sense of harmony.

              --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, Park Michael <reservexo@y...>

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 4, 2005
                I am betting that people/healers see different things. A blind healer might see colors or hear a tone. Accutreatment has alot to do with individual learning and preference. Meridians and points are different for each person. The concept of 'tonify', moxa, stimulate etc has alot to do with each individual healer. The more practice the better you get at it.

                Ed Lambert <viveahora@...> wrote:How do you sense the changes in the merdian system? I sense them with

                wrote:

                > expand on the question
                >
                > --- Ed Lambert <viveahora@h...> wrote:

                > does anyone see light in acupuncture?

                Alternative medicine Complementary and alternative medicine Complementary alternative medicine National center for complementary and alternative medicine