Re: [acupuncture] Brown coating on tongue

  • Bob Linde,AP, Herbalist
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      This may sound like a silly question, but are you a smoker or heavy coffee drinker?
      Also some medication can cause that color change.
      Bob

      Robert Linde, AP, RH(AHG)
      www.acuherbals.com

      fkissam <fkissam@...> wrote:
      My tongue has started to be coated with very dark brown in the middle
      portion of the back of my tongue. The rest of the tongue is coated with
      the usual white fur - like coating.

      I have tried using a tongue scraper but the brown remains. The tongue
      scraper DOES scrape of the white though.

      I would like some resources to learn more about this brown coating and what
      to do about.

      What web sites, books etc.... do people recommend.

      Thank you.

    • dar-salud
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
        Hi fkissam:

        This coating is made by toxins and a blockage of the middle jiao.
        Try SP9 , SP15 , ST25 , CV12

        Take care
        Jorge