Re: Question about acupuncture

  • Kris G. Sandberg
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 6:08 PM
      Hi, Maria.

      I have personally used acupuncture to treat pain and prevent it
      (awesome stuff before I had my ACL recontruction...flew through rehab
      with only one day of meds). I am also a practitioner, and many of my
      patients are being seen for chronic pain conditions.

      Acupuncture is great for many things including pains from surgeries,
      chemo and radiation. It is also very effective for treating or
      preventing many of the other side-affects. In addition, it is a great
      preventative medicine. Very good for stress-relief and restoring the
      body's normal function.

      I know there is information about acu and breast cancer on
      www.breastcancer.org if you are looking for more info.

      Congrats on winning the fight. Keep it up! My mother had it, and
      that was one of the biggest things that brought me to this medicine.

      Sincerely,
      Kris G. Sandberg, M.S, L.Ac, R.Ac.
      Dipl. Acu. & Dipl. Ch. Herb.

      Matrix Alternative Health Care