A new yahoo group that some of you may find intresting

  • phillipreynes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi all

      I would like to invite you to join a new Yahoo group that some here
      may find interesting. It is called Classical Chinese Medicine and it
      was created to promote the classical medicine that existed prior to
      the communist revision of the medicine in the 50's. As many of you
      know modern TCM has ignored much or the spiritual, mental, and
      emotional issues that where so important in the Classical styles of
      TCM that where dominate prior to the communist influence of the late
      50's. This group discusses the classics and pre-communist medicine
      and
      may be a good adjunct for those of you who treat mental emotional
      issues and want a form to talk about the classical approaches to
      these issues. The address is;

      ClassicalChineseMedicine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      I hope this information is of use to some of you. Have a great new
      year!

      Dr. Reynes