  • Lory Lee M.S.O.M, L.Ac., NADA
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2004
      I purchased Trigram Software AcuBase Pro Software and have been using it
      daily for approx 2 months. I find the software cumbersome to use and
      inconsistent. One of the most annoying inconsistencies with AcuBase Pro is
      cut and paste, or lack thereof. Select the text, copy and move to another
      AcuBase Pro screen and paste. One may get the actual text or some software
      code or the paste is disabled. There are other annoying "features" that I
      won't go into. I have contacted support on other issues with AcuBase Pro and
      was given fixes, which did not fix the problems I am having.

      That being said, does anyone have any recommendations for patient record
      keeping software, with or without medical billing capabilities?

      Regards,

      Lory Lee M.S.O.M, L.Ac, NADA

    • Christopher Vedeler
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Ginkgo Software's Client Tracker 3.0 is the best practice management
        software I found after looking at all the big names and playing around
        with their demos.

        You can download a free trial version at their webpage.
        http://www.ginkgosoftware.com/

        It has some limitations too, but all in all it is very elegant and
        straight forward. One thing I did not like about several of the other
        software packages was how much information they had regarding point
        prescriptions and diagnosis. I spent 3 years in school and $60K to
        learn that stuff and I found their recommendations annoying and not very
        useful. I just wanted software to manage patient information, print
        invoices, print insurance forms, track inventory, and basically make it
        easier to manage the business end of my acupuncture practice. Client
        Tracker is the best one I found for that.

        They are supposed to be coming out with a new and greatly updated
        version soon that should eliminate a number of the limitations (like not
        having multiple rooms for scheduling, and more sophisticated inventory
        control). I'm looking forward to my free upgrade once it is released.

        Good luck!
        Chris

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12c6v0qiu/M=315388.5543472.6613714.3001176/
        D=grphealth/S=1705061148:HM/EXP=1099414699/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*
        https://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40
        F21004SS> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5543472.6613714.3001176/D=grphe
        alth/S=:HM/A=2372354/rand=544629259>