Re: Digest 95

  • lakukulu@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      First we have to see if the case is acute or chronic. For an acute case, I have
      used ion pumping cords, and have had some good results. In an chronic case I
      have always maintained that they take good care of it and in case of an injury
      Ice it, if they have not done so. Also no more injuries and trauma to that area,
      which if you think about it is quite difficult.

      Personally I feel go with any theory, be it channel, myo-fascial, etc. as long
      as you are comfortable.