Re: DIABETES TYPE 1 INDIA

  • russnhs
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2004
      email me and I can help you! I am a Certified
      Lymphologist/Nutritionist, I have helped many type A's to get off of
      their insulin

      Russ

      --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, "prakashthakrar"
      <prakashthakrar@r...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I am residing in India (Gujarat). My 13 yrs old son recently
      > identified as IDDM (Diabetes Type 1) on 01st May 2004.
      >
      > He is being given Wosulin 30/70 Insulin (Pre-mixed) (40 IU)
      > 18 Units at noon & 15 Units in evening by injection; as advised by
      > the doctor.
      >
      > I am interested to divert my son from taking daily injections
      > to some another known painless remedy.
      >
      > May I request you to advise me to How to proceed further?
      >
      > My e-mail id is prakashthakrar@r...
      >
      > Awaiting for your reply.
      >
      > Yours,
      >
      > Prakashbhai Thakrar
    • jason davies
      Message 2 of 6 , May 29, 2004
        i have just returned from doing clinical work in sri lanka with Dr Anton Jayasurya.
        One of the treatment protocols he has develpoed is for treating diabetes type 1 and 2 which he claims to be able to cure. I have spoken with many of his patients who have testified to this.
        Along with dietary advice (the usual diabetes diet, regulating sugars), and breathing exercises (basically a simple meditation practice involving awareness of breath - 1/2 hour morning and evening), he needled points which he said acted on the endocrine system. Namely Du20 (which is used for every singe treatment no matter what the complaint, as he believed it regulated the whole body and enhanced the effect of all other points), TB 20, LI 18, and GB21. All needles retained for 30 mins.
        patients received daily treatment, or as often as they could make it to the clinic, over a period of months. Apparently even insulin dependant type 1 diabetics have been cured ie not even requiring insulin.
        i wonder if anyone else has come across this? does anyone else have experience of those points being used to effect the endocrine system?
        Jason

        Message date : May 28 2004, 03:25 PM
        From : "prakashthakrar"
        To : acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
        Copy to :
        Subject : [acupuncture] DIABETES TYPE 1 INDIA
        Hello,

        I am residing in India (Gujarat). My 13 yrs old son recently
        identified as IDDM (Diabetes Type 1) on 01st May 2004.

        He is being given Wosulin 30/70 Insulin (Pre-mixed) (40 IU)
        18 Units at noon & 15 Units in evening by injection; as advised by
        the doctor.

        I am interested to divert my son from taking daily injections
        to some another known painless remedy.

        May I request you to advise me to How to proceed further?

        My e-mail id is prakashthakrar@....

        Awaiting for your reply.

        Yours,

        Prakashbhai Thakrar

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        Whatever you Wanadoo:
        http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/

      • Roberta Blanco
        Message 3 of 6 , May 29, 2004
          Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus with Herbs

          Diabetes, affecting up to one-third of the population of
          industrialized countries, is the most common
          endocrinologic disorder. Beyond the more immediately-
          perceptible metabolic dysfunction accompanying a typical
          hyperglycemia, long-term complications of diabetes
          mellitus involve disorders of the eyes, kidneys, nerves,
          and blood vessels. Due to the widespread prevalence of
          diabetes and the severity of its complications,
          extensive research and development efforts are underway
          to find more effective remedies to improve the quality
          of life of those affected by the disease. This article
          will focus on an integrative approach of the treatment
          of diabetes from the perspectives of both western and
          Oriental medicine.
          DEFINITION
          Diabetes mellitus is a chronic endocrinologic disorder
          characterized by high blood levels of glucose due to
          insufficient secretion of insulin by the pancreas or
          improper utilization of insulin by target cells.
          WESTERN MEDICINE
          Diabetes is classified into two categories: Type I
          Diabetes, or Insulin-dependent Diabetes Mellitus (IDDM);
          and Type II Diabetes, or Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes
          Mellitus (NIDDM).
          Type I, IDDM, is also referred to as juvenile-onset
          diabetes, with onset in the early teen years in many
          patients. Affected individuals usually experience an
          abrupt onset of symptoms, including thirst, excessive
          urination, increased appetite, and paradoxic weight
          loss. Untreated, symptoms may progress to ketoacidosis
          and even coma. Patients secrete little or no insulin,
          and must rely on exogenous injections of insulin to
          control blood glucose levels. Type I, IDDM, does not
          respond to prescription drugs, such as sulfonylurea
          therapy.
          Type II, NIDDM, is also referred to as adult-onset
          diabetes, with symptoms appearing around or after age
          40, or into advanced ages, but occasionally affecting
          juveniles. Patients with NIDDM are usually obese, but
          may show few symptoms or no symptoms in the early
          stages. As the disease progresses, patients begin to
          notice increased thirst, increased consumption of water
          and food, excessive frequency and volume of urination,
          and other symptoms and signs related to complications.
          Patients with NIDDM have normal-to-elevated levels of
          insulin secretion, but blood glucose levels remain high
          due to insulin resistance. Type II, NIDDM, responds to
          both insulin and prescription drug treatments.
          Long-term complications of Diabetes Mellitus affect
          various tissues and organs. Complications of damage to
          blood vessels include poor circulation, delayed wound
          healing, heart disease, impotence and gangrene;
          complications affecting the eyes include decreased
          vision and blindness; complications damaging the kidneys
          manifest in increased urinary volume and frequency, and
          kidney failure; complications in the nervous system
          include peripheral neuropathy, sudden or gradual
          weakness of a leg, chronic damage to nerves; and
          complications of the blood include increased
          susceptibility to infection, especially of the urinary
          tract or skin.
          TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
          According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, diabetes
          mellitus is a disorder characterized by Yin deficiency
          with dryness, heat and dampness. Yin deficiency is the
          underlying cause of the disease; dryness and heat
          represent the symptoms and signs; and dampness is
          reflected in increased blood glucose. Diabetes mellitus
          is most closely related to Wasting (Xiao Ke) syndrome,
          which can be categorized into Upper, Middle and Lower
          Wasting (Xiao Ke) syndrome, with the organs affected
          including the Lungs, Stomach and Kidneys, respectively.
          Upper Wasting (Xiao Ke) Syndrome is characterized by
          Lung heat drying up body fluids. Symptoms are fidgeting,
          polydipsia, dry red tongue (with or without cracks),
          with a thin, yellow coat, and a forceful, rapid pulse
          (especially at the cun position). Middle Wasting (Xiao
          Ke) Syndrome is characterized by Stomach fire damaging
          fluids, with such symptoms as polyphagia, constant
          hunger with good appetite, red tongue with a yellow
          coat, and a slippery, forceful, rapid pulse. Lower
          Wasting (Xiao Ke) Syndrome is sub-divided into Kidney
          Yin deficiency or Kidney Yin and Yang deficiencies.
          Kidney Yin deficiency is characterized by symptoms such
          as polyuria (especially at night), red tongue with
          little or no coat, and a deep, thready, rapid pulse;
          Kidney Yin and Yang deficiency is characterized by
          polyuria (especially at night), teethmarks on both sides
          of the tongue, pale red tongue with a white coat, and a
          deep, thready, weak pulse.
          Despite the similarities between Diabetes and Wasting
          (Xiao Ke) Syndrome, it is important to keep in mind that
          they are not identical. Both Diabetes and Wasting (Xiao
          Ke) syndrome may be characterized by the presence of the
          three P's: polyuria, polydypsia and polyphagia.
          Diabetes, however, is defined as an increase in blood
          glucose levels, with or without the presence of the
          three P's. In addition, Diabetes may have many
          complications not present in Wasting (Xiao-Ke) syndrome,
          such as visual disturbances, impotence, amenorrhea, and
          frequent infections. Conversely, the presence of the
          three P's constitutes diagnosis of Wasting (Xiao-Ke)
          Syndrome. Polyuria, polydypsia and polyphagia may be
          caused by factors other than diabetes, such as fever,
          dehydration, or kidney disease. Understanding the
          similarities and differences between the two is
          essential for an accurate diagnosis and for optimal
          treatment of the patient.
          LABORATORY VALUES
          The ideal blood glucose level is 70-100 mg/dL fasting,
          70-100 mg/dL preprandial, <160 mg/dL postprandial (1
          hour), and>65 mg/dL at 3 A.M.
          An acceptable blood glucose level is 60-130 mg/dL
          fasting, 60-130 mg/dL preprandial, <200 mg/dL
          postprandial (1 hour), and>65 mg/dL at 3 A.M.
          Levels above the acceptable range are considered high,
          and require treatment.
          WESTERN MEDICINE
          I. Oral Antidiabetic Drugs
          Oral antidiabetic drugs are commonly used to treat Type
          II, NIDDM, patients. There are three types of oral
          antidiabetic drugs: sulfonylureas, biguanides, and
          glucosidase inhibitors, each with its unique functions
          and side effects.
          a. Sulfonylureas are the most common oral antidiabetic
          drugs. These drugs lower blood glucose levels by
          stimulating the pancreas to release insulin. Patients
          with Type I, IDDM, do not respond to sulfonylureas
          because their pancreas is not capable of producing
          insulin regardless of drug stimulation. Despite their
          effectiveness, sulfonylureas have unwanted side-effects
          and toxicity, including nausea, vomiting, hematological
          and dermatological reactions, obstructive jaundice,
          hyponatremia, and intolerance of alcohol. Examples of
          sulfonylureas include tolbutamide (Orinase),
          chlorpropamide (Diabinese), glyburide (Micronase) and
          glipizide (Glucotrol). b. Biguanides lower blood glucose
          levels by increasing the uptake and utilization of
          glucose by muscle cells. They also reduce glucose
          production by the liver. Biguanides are only effective
          in patients with Type II, NIDDM, because their ability
          to function requires the presence of insulin. Common
          side effects of biguanides include nausea, vomiting,
          epigastric distress and diarrhea. There are also risks
          of developing lactic acidosis and hepatic disease.
          Metformin (Glucophage) is the most common type of
          biguanide. c. Glucosidase inhibitors reduce the peak of
          blood glucose levels following a meal by delaying and
          inhibiting the absorption of carbohydrates. Glucosidase
          inhibitors work on both Type I, IDDM, and Type II,
          NIDDM, as the inhibitors' effectiveness is not dependent
          on the function of the pancreas. The major side effects
          are gastrointestinal, including nausea, vomiting,
          abdominal pain and cramps. Acarbose (Precose) is the
          most common glucosidase inhibitor.
          II. Insulin
          Patients with Type I, IDDM, secrete little or no insulin
          and are dependent on external sources of insulin to
          regulate their blood sugar. Insulin is injected from
          once to several times daily to control the fluctuation
          of blood glucose levels. Though effective, insulin
          injection has numerous side effects, including
          hypoglycemic reactions, local lipodystrophy, visual
          disturbance, edema, allergy, and insulin resistance.
          Note: In recent years the use of Chinese herbs has
          become a more and more popular option. To facilitate the
          understanding between drugs and herbs, we have dedicated
          a whole section entitled the Drug-Herb Index in our
          Clinical Manual of Oriental Medicine: Lotus Collection.
          Our goal in creating this section is to point out the
          similarities between the drug and the herbal treatments,
          so that a practitioner may suggest herbal alternatives
          to their patients who are unable to tolerate drugs or
          the side effects of drugs. This handy reference includes
          a combination of more than 300 most commonly used brand
          names and generic drug names. Knowing herbal
          alternatives to drugs gives the practitioner another
          treatment option so they can decide with their patients
          on the best therapy possible.
          HERBAL TREATMENTS
          Chinese herbs are very effective in treating patients
          with Type II, NIDDM. When prescribed correctly, Chinese
          herbs lower blood glucose levels, manage common signs
          and symptoms, and treat the complications of diabetes
          mellitus. Patients generally respond to herbal treatment
          within three-to-four weeks, with significant reduction
          in blood glucose levels and little fluctuation
          throughout the day. However, some patients may require
          up to six-to-eight weeks. For patients with Type I,
          IDDM, Chinese herbs are used in conjunction with insulin
          to manage symptoms and complications. Chinese herbs can
          also reduce the frequency and dosage of insulin
          injections. However, it is important to keep in mind
          that herbs cannot replace insulin, and patients with
          IDDM will still require insulin injections.
          I. Equilibrium
          Equilibrium is the formula of choice for treating
          diabetes mellitus. From the perspective of Western
          medicine, Equilibrium contains herbs with excellent
          hypoglycemic effects, lowering blood glucose levels and
          reducing synthesis of fatty tissues. In addition,
          Equilibrium contains herbs that lower blood cholesterol
          levels and improve blood circulation to the coronary
          arteries and peripheral parts of the body--thus managing
          common complications of diabetes, such as
          hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, coronary artery
          disease, peripheral neuropathy, etc.
          In terms of Chinese therapeutic actions, Equilibrium
          nourishes Lung, Stomach and Kidney Yin, clears heat, and
          dries dampness. It can be used for patients with Upper,
          Middle or Lower Wasting (Xiao Ke) syndromes. It
          effectively manages the three cardinal symptoms of
          Wasting (Xiao Ke) syndrome: polydipsia, polyphagia and
          polyuria.
          Equilibrium treats both the cause and the complications
          of diabetes mellitus. American ginseng (xi yang shen)
          greatly replenishes the vital essence of the body and
          promotes the secretion of body fluids, to treat
          polydipsia. Gypsum (shi gao) and anemarrhena (zhi mu)
          are a pair commonly used to treat heat in the Middle
          Burner (Jiao). They sedate Stomach fire and suppress
          appetite to relieve polyphagia. Scrophularia (xuan shen)
          enters the Lungs, Stomach and Kidneys to simultaneously
          replenish vital essence and clear heat. According to
          Oriental Medicine, an elevated glucose level is
          equivalent to excess retention of dampness in the body.
          Therefore, astragalus (huang qi) and dioscorea (shan
          yao) are used to tonify Qi and strengthen the Spleen to
          enhance its functions to dispel dampness. With their
          aromatic properties, white atractylodes (bai zhu) and
          atractylodes (cang zhu) strengthen the Spleen and
          directly dry dampness. Salvia root (dan shen) and
          carthamus (hong hua) invigorate blood circulation and
          enhance the overall effectiveness of the herbs by
          improving micro-circulation. Activation of blood
          circulation also reduces the risk of atherosclerosis by
          preventing buildup of cholesterol on the inner walls of
          blood vessels. Lastly, lotus embryo (lian zi xin) and
          lotus stamen (lian xu) tonify the Kidney and control
          frequent urination.
          II. Modification of Herbal Treatment Based on Wasting
          (Xiao-Ke) Syndrome
          Equilibrium is the essential herbal formula used to
          lower blood glucose if the patient shows no other
          significant complications. If diabetic patients exhibit
          prominent signs and symptoms of Upper, Middle or Lower
          Wasting (Xiao Ke) syndromes, treatment must be modified
          by combining Equilibrium with the following formulas:
          1. Upper Wasting (Xiao-Ke) Syndrome is characterized by
          Lung heat drying body fluids, resulting in symptoms such
          as fidgeting, polydipsia, a dry red tongue (with or
          without cracks) with a thin, yellow coat, and a
          forceful, rapid, pulse (especially at the cun position).
          Patients with Upper Wasting (Xiao-Ke) Syndrome should
          combine Equilibrium with Ginseng & Gypsum Combination
          (Bai Hu Jia Ren Shen Tang). 2. Middle Wasting (Xiao-Ke)
          Syndrome is characterized by Stomach fire damaging the
          fluids, leading to such symptoms as polyphagia, constant
          hunger with good appetite, a red tongue with a yellow
          coat, and a slippery, forceful, rapid pulse. Patients
          with Middle Wasting (Xiao-Ke) Syndrome should combine
          Equilibrium with Rehmannia & Gypsum Combination (Yu Nu
          Jian). 3. Lower Wasting (Xiao Ke) Syndrome with Kidney
          Yin deficiency is characterized by such symptoms as
          polyuria (especially at night), a red tongue with little
          or no coat, and a deep, thready, rapid pulse. Patients
          with Lower Wasting (Xiao Ke) syndrome with Kidney Yin
          deficiency should combine Equilibrium with Rehmannia Six
          Formula (Liu Wei Di Huang Wan). 4. Lower Wasting (Xiao
          Ke) Syndrome with Kidney Yin and Yang deficiencies is
          characterized by polyuria (especially at night),
          teethmarks on both sides of the tongue, a pale red
          tongue with a white coat, and a deep, thready, weak
          pulse. Patients with Lower Wasting (Xiao Ke) Syndrome
          with Kidney Yin and Yang deficiencies should combine
          Equilibrium with Rehmannia Eight Formula (Ba Wei Di
          Huang Wan).
          III. Modification of Herbal Treatment Based on
          Complications
          If diabetic patients exhibit prominent signs and
          symptoms of complications, treatment must be modified by
          combining Equilibrium with the following formulas:
          1. For patients with high cholesterol, combine with
          Cholisma. 2. For patients with hypertension, combine
          with Gentiana Complex or Gastrodia Complex. 3. For
          patients with chronic buildup of cholesterol leading to
          coronary artery disease, combine with Circulation. 4.
          For patients with blurred vision or vision impairment,
          combine with Nourish. 5. For patients with impotence due
          to diabetic complications, combine with Vitality For
          Men. 6. For patients with recurrent urinary tract
          infections, combine with Gentiana Complex.
          CAUTIONS
          Patients should not stop using drug treatments abruptly
          as there is a risk of hyperglycemia or diabetic
          ketoacidosis. Herbal and drug treatments should overlap
          for 1 to 2 weeks before patients are to begin tapering
          off drug treatments to ensure adequate control of blood
          glucose levels.
          Concurrent use of drugs and herbal treatment may have
          synergistic effects on lowering the blood glucose
          levels. During the transition period when the patients
          take both drugs and herbs, their blood glucose levels
          should be monitored at least twice daily to assess the
          effectiveness of the treatment and to avoid
          hypoglycemia. Dosage must be adjusted as needed to keep
          blood glucose within the normal range. Herbal treatment
          may reduce the dosage and frequency of insulin
          injections needed; however, it can never replace
          insulin, especially in insulin dependent diabetes
          mellitus (IDDM) patients. Patients with IDDM should
          always be treated with insulin, or a combination of
          insulin and herbs.
          LIFESTYLE INSTRUCTIONS
          Lifestyle adjustments are absolutely critical for short-
          term management and long-term recovery of diabetes.
          Patients should be encouraged to engage in regular daily
          exercise, sleep by 10 p.m. to enhance restoration of Yin
          elements in the body, and eliminate sugar, carbohydrates
          and caffeine from the diet. Additional dietary advice
          may be useful based on the primary organ systems
          affected.
          CLINICAL NOTES
          For patients with Type II, NIDDM, Equilibrium in
          combination with diet and exercise provides excellent
          clinical results. Most patients will get satisfactory
          clinical results within three-to-four weeks of beginning
          herbal treatment. Maximum effectiveness may require up
          to six-to-eight weeks of herbal treatment. Clinical
          effects include a significant reduction in blood glucose
          levels and less fluctuation throughout the day.
          Diabetes mellitus is defined simply as a rise in blood
          glucose levels. The clinical manifestations of the
          disease, however, are much more complicated than its
          definition. Patients with chronic diabetes mellitus are
          frequently plagued by various complications, such as
          visual disturbances, prolonged healing of wounds,
          frequent recurrences of infections, impotence, etc.,
          which must be addressed within the overall treatment
          strategy.
          CONCLUSION
          Diagnosis and treatment of the most common and complex
          endocrinologic disorder continues to pose a challenge
          for health care practitioners. Diabetes mellitus
          commonly may go undiagnosed as patients with early
          stages of Type II, NIDDM are often asymptomatic. Also,
          as patients with chronic Type II, NIDDM often have a
          wide variety of complications, diabetes mellitus is
          frequently overlooked or mis-diagnosed. Once the correct
          diagnosis is made, diabetes and its complications can be
          effectively managed by both western drugs and herbal
          remedies. In conclusion, herbal medicine offers a safe
          and effective alternative for patients with diabetes
          mellitus.
          CASE STUDIES
          1. J.K., a 45-year-old female, was 5'3" and weighed 160
          pounds. She had urinary tract infections once or twice
          each month within the last 12 months. Her other symptoms
          and signs included constant thirst, increased fluid
          intake, increased frequency and volume of urination. She
          was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus after testing
          positive for high levels of blood glucose. She was
          prescribed Equilibrium, 4 capsules TID before meals. Two
          weeks after the initial treatment, she reported
          significant improvement of her signs and symptoms. Two
          months after the initial treatment, her blood glucose
          levels were within the ideal range. She did not have any
          urinary tract infections during these two months. She
          continues to take Equilibrium, 4 capsules TID before
          meals.
          Clinical Note: Urinary tract infection is a common
          complication of chronic diabetes. The frequency of
          infections, polydipsia and polyuria, in combination with
          her age and body weight, indicated possible diabetes.
          Prior to treating the urinary tract infection, her blood
          glucose levels must first be tested to rule out
          diabetes. In this case, persistent high levels of blood
          glucose levels confirmed the diagnosis of diabetes
          mellitus. After treatment with Equilibrium for two
          months, both symptoms and complications of diabetes
          mellitus were under good control.
          2. A.G., a 60-year-old male, was 6'1" and weighed 280
          pounds. He was always hungry and ate two or three bowls
          of rice with every meal. He noticed that his cuts or
          scratches required a longer period of time to heal,
          sometimes up to one month. His diagnoses were diabetes
          mellitus and high cholesterol. He was given Equilibrium,
          4 capsules TID for his diabetes, and Cholisma, 4
          capsules TID for his cholesterol. After taking the herbs
          for three months, his blood glucose levels were within
          the ideal range and his cholesterol level dropped from
          260 to 220. His weight also dropped from 280 to 255
          pounds. He ate less and did not feel constantly hungry.
          He continues to take both Equilibrium and Cholisma.
          Clinical Note: High cholesterol levels are a common
          complication of diabetes mellitus. If untreated, high
          cholesterol levels can lead to atherosclerosis,
          hypertension, coronary heart disease, angina, and
          myocardial infarction. Therefore, effective treatment
          must address both blood glucose levels and blood
          cholesterol levels. In combination with dietary changes,
          this patient showed excellent progress in reducing his
          blood glucose and cholesterol levels.

          I hope it helps.
          Roberta

          Terapias Orientais
          www.robertablanco.com.br
        • Prakashbhai Thakrar
          Message 4 of 6 , May 10, 2005
            Dear Sir,

            Please let me know more about this on my e-mail id
            prakashthakrar@... and oblige.

            Regards,

            Prakashbhai Thakrar
            India

            --- In acupuncture@yahoogroups.com, jason davies <jason@d...> wrote:
            > i have just returned from doing clinical work in sri lanka with Dr
            Anton Jayasurya.
            > One of the treatment protocols he has develpoed is for treating
            diabetes type 1 and 2 which he claims to be able to cure. I have
            spoken with many of his patients who have testified to this.
            > Along with dietary advice (the usual diabetes diet, regulating
            sugars), and breathing exercises (basically a simple meditation
            practice involving awareness of breath - 1/2 hour morning and
            evening), he needled points which he said acted on the endocrine
            system. Namely Du20 (which is used for every singe treatment no
            matter what the complaint, as he believed it regulated the whole body
            and enhanced the effect of all other points), TB 20, LI 18, and GB21.
            All needles retained for 30 mins.
            > patients received daily treatment, or as often as they could make
            it to the clinic, over a period of months. Apparently even insulin
            dependant type 1 diabetics have been cured ie not even requiring
            insulin.
            > i wonder if anyone else has come across this? does anyone else have
            experience of those points being used to effect the endocrine system?
            > Jason

            > Message date : May 28 2004, 03:25 PM
            > From : "prakashthakrar"
            > To : acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
            > Copy to :
            > Subject : [acupuncture] DIABETES TYPE 1 INDIA
            > Hello,
            >
            > I am residing in India (Gujarat). My 13 yrs old son recently
            > identified as IDDM (Diabetes Type 1) on 01st May 2004.
            >
            > He is being given Wosulin 30/70 Insulin (Pre-mixed) (40 IU)
            > 18 Units at noon & 15 Units in evening by injection; as advised by
            > the doctor.
            >
            > I am interested to divert my son from taking daily injections
            > to some another known painless remedy.
            >
            > May I request you to advise me to How to proceed further?
            >
            > My e-mail id is prakashthakrar@r...
            >
            > Awaiting for your reply.
            >
            > Yours,
            >
            > Prakashbhai Thakrar