Acupuncture and child neurology

  • becvaj1.ete@xxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 1999
      Help needed!
      I am searching for info how to improve health status of my daughter (age
      11). He has neurology problem from the birth - development delay, speech
      problems, wild dreams etc. He had three epilepsy attacks this year. I am
      using also Reiki, flower remedies for her. Are there specific meridian or
      acupoints to focus on? Are there specific acupoints to avoid (epilepsy
      trigger ..)? Any usefull info or link are welcome.

      Many many thanks for support

      Josef