Are You Ready?...To Say Goodbye To Illness Forever?

  • lukes@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6 7:27 AM
      Are you ready to stop chasing all the quick-money programs where only the big
      hittters
      make any real money?
      Are you ready to work at your own home-based business with a company you can
      be proud
      of and products that really work?

      Imagine, being able to tell your loved ones that you played a small part in
      introducing a product to the world that helps prevent: Viral Diseases,
      Bacterial Diseases, Parasitic Diseases, Auto-Immune Diseases, Chronic
      Fatigue Syndrome, Fungal & Malignant Diseases, Fibromyalgia...and the list
      goes on and on.

      INCREDIBLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!

      Call 1-800-460-9813

      then, call 1-602-494-2505 or email guitarg@... & leave me a message &
      I will get back with you!

      OR

      http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/zeiger/transferinformation.html

      Yours in Health,
      Dr. Tom Lee
      guitarg@...
    • Destiny2Us@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6 7:42 AM
        I absolutely hate receiving spam on these email lists and will be reporting
        the address that sent the spam to the administrators of onelist today! This
        is a bunch of crap to take, and that person should be unsubbed and banned
        from the list after doing that kind of advertising!