Re: Welcome to acupuncture@onelist.com

  • JAZOHJAZ@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 8, 1998
      Hi, this email is in response to your welcome letter. I am currently a
      student of Acupuncture and Oriental medicine, so I am interested in anything
      that has to do with these topics. I am also looking foward to sharing some of
      my own experiences in Acupuncture as well.

      Thanks,
      Jasmine
    • Adriana de Freitas Velloso
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 18, 1999
        Hello,
        My name is Adriana and I'm Acupuncter and Homeopath in Rio de Janeiro,
        Brazil.
        I'm working on a comparative research between Homeopathy and MTC, at
        University of Rio de Janeiro (UERJ).
        Regards
        Adriana