Re: [acupuncture] acupunture to cure allergies

  • Kit
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 29, 2002
      At 11:21 PM 10/28/02 +0000, you wrote:

      > I have allergies to wheat/dairy/corn and was wondering if
      > acunpuncture could cure me. I avoid those foods because they make me
      > mentally ill. Is it possible that acupuncture could cure these
      > allergies?

      Here's something I sent to anther list, TCM can help, you might want to see if
      you can
      find someone trained in NAET.

      I also know of a few TCM practitioners who have had success with allergies
      and
      sensitivities by incorporating NAET (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination
      Techniques).
      And, some fellow students who swear by it.
      I live in "the allergy capitol of the world", a favored test location for
      allergy med
      companies.
      Kit

      <http://www.naet.com/>http://www.naet.com/
    • jason davies
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 30, 2002
        acupuncture could certainly, in the first instance, help the symptoms you suffer. Food allergiies though can be very complex in their cause, and are difficult to eradicate completely. If you wish to eat the products you are allergic to it will be necessary to investigate fully the causes and get treatment at this level rather than simply always dealing with the symptoms - which will always tend to come and go if this approach alone is used. I would recommend seeking out a practitioner who has experience in treating food allergies and, given the nature of your symptoms, someone also versed in 5 Element style acupuncture.
        I have allergies to wheat/dairy/corn and was wondering if
        acunpuncture could cure me. I avoid those foods because they make me
        mentally ill. Is it possible that acupuncture could cure these
        allergies?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • John Rogers
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 31, 2002
          Yes acupunture can help allergies.
          The best allergy treatment that I have experienced is with a device called a QXCI. I had suffered from allergies for a while. I went to get an acupuncture treatment and was put on the QXCI. It was like magic.
          John
          "Your very best friend who is not there but wishes to be with you." <philipg6@...> wrote:
          I have allergies to wheat/dairy/corn and was wondering if
          acunpuncture could cure me. I avoid those foods because they make me
          mentally ill. Is it possible that acupuncture could cure these
          allergies?

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 1 4:54 PM
            In a message dated 11/1/02 9:52:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            healthwealthappiness@... writes:

            > The best allergy treatment that I have experienced is with a device called a
            > QXCI.

            Can you tell me what the QXCI is??

            Thanks,
            Bobbi

          • bobbiaqua@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2 3:41 PM
              It would appear that these foods cause phlegm to accumulate and block the
              clear energy from your heart to your head. This is not necessarily the kind
              of phlegm you can see but it does still exist. Your problem at this level is
              multilayered and Oriental Medicine including acupuncture and herbs can
              certainly help you. Oriental diagnosis is probably one of best for looking at
              this problem. You can also look from a western physiological nutritional
              point of view. In this area I would suggest to see if you can find anyone
              trained in the Jeffrey Bland style of understanding. His website to look for
              someone is found through www.metagenic.com or www.fxmed.com.

              I suggest you do both approaches if you can as they are very compatible and
              your problem sounds multi level.

              Good Luck and Keep me/us informed about how you do!!!

              Bobbi Aqua, Lic. Ac.<A HREF="www.functional">

              </A>

            • L. Maillet
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 4 7:51 AM
                Hi,
                I would like to know also what QXCI is.
                Can anyone tell me what it is please?
                Thanks Bobbi for asking the question.
                I have clients with allergies and this might be of some help.
                Lois
                At 07:54 PM 11/1/02 -0500, you wrote:

                >In a message dated 11/1/02 9:52:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                >healthwealthappiness@... writes:
                >
                > > The best allergy treatment that I have experienced is with a device
                > called a
                > > QXCI.
                >
                >Can you tell me what the QXCI is??
                >
                >Thanks,
                >Bobbi

                >---
                >Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

              • John Rogers
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 5 12:28 AM
                  It is a device that hooks up to a computer and it scans your body to find imbalances and treats them with subtle vibrations. It is amazing.
                  The practitioner that I go to is Laurence Brock. His email is Larry4L@.... If you would like more info you can contact him directly or get back to me and I will get you more details.
                  John
                  bobbiaqua@... wrote:In a message dated 11/1/02 9:52:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,

                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 5 6:36 AM
                    Haven't checked it out but here is a link from a
                    google search...there were others if you want to
                    do one.

                    <http://www.quantum-life.com/welcome.htm>http://www.quantum-life.com/welcome
                    .htm

                    Lois,
                    Did you see my earlier posts about NAET...no
                    machinery involved. You might want to take a
                    look.
                    Kit

                    At 11:51 AM 11/4/02 -0400, you wrote:

                    > Hi,
                    > I would like to know also what QXCI is.
                    > Can anyone tell me what it is please?
                    > Thanks Bobbi for asking the question.
                    > I have clients with allergies and this might be of some help.
                    > Lois
                    > At 07:54 PM 11/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
                    >
                    > >In a message dated 11/1/02 9:52:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                    > >healthwealthappiness@... writes:
                    > >
                    > > > The best allergy treatment that I have experienced is with a device
                    > > called a
                    > > > QXCI.
                    > >
                    > >Can you tell me what the QXCI is??
                    > >
                    > >Thanks,
                    > >Bobbi

                    > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                    > >

                    > >---
                    > >Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
                    > >Checked by AVG anti-virus system
                    > (<http://www.grisoft.com).>http://www.grisoft.com).

                  • Tristan Bishop
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 7 1:26 PM
                      Hi John,
                      Am very interested in more information on the QXCI device.

                      With thanks

                      Tristan

                      It is a device that hooks up to a computer and it scans your body to
                      find imbalances and treats them with subtle vibrations. It is amazing.
                      The practitioner that I go to is Laurence Brock. His email is
                      Larry4L@.... If you would like more info you can contact him
                      directly or get back to me and I will get you more details.
                      John
                      bobbiaqua@... wrote:In a message dated 11/1/02 9:52:48 AM Eastern
                      Standard Time,
                      healthwealthappiness@... writes:

                      > The best allergy treatment that I have experienced is with a device
                      called a
                      > QXCI.

                      Can you tell me what the QXCI is??

                      Thanks,
                      Bobbi

                      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 11 6:35 PM
                        The practitioner that I go to is Laurence Brock. He is great. A true healer. His email is Larry4L@... . He is Loacated in New York. In both the city and in Westchester. You can contact him directly with any questions. He can send you info, arrange for you to buy one or find a practitioner in your area. I can act as a go between if you tell me what you are interested in.
                        John

                        Tristan Bishop <tristan@...> wrote:Hi John,