Re: I'm New

  • magical_mom2
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi Bobbi

      You can read more information at the following site, and also
      purchase from this site as well, it's a very informative site, with
      lots of information. Take care, have a great day all!!

      http://www.kingsway-global.com/kwnews/articles/coral/live_long.asp?
      NS=65589&NSK=48

      --- In acupuncture@y..., bobbiaqua@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 7/19/02 12:29:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > magical_mom2@y... writes:
      >

      > > Alka-Mine(r) Coral Calcium, that originated in Okinawa, Japan
      >
      > Hi,
      >
      > I would like to know more about this. Can you refer me to another
      source for
      > information and supply?
      >
      > Thanks!!

    • roberta blanco
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2002
        According to the Acupuncture Point Compendium from the College of
        Traditional Acupuncture, The bname of the point can be translated as Little
        Merchant, Lesses Shang, Lesser Metal, Lesser Metal's Note, Scanty Business,
        Ghost Sincerity.
        Energetic Nature: Wood Point, Jing-Well point, Ghost Point.
        Indications: Acute sore throat or fever from wind-heat. Acute skin or
        respiratory disorders, Fainting, Interior Wind, Wind-stroke. Pain in the
        fingers.
        Commentary: The point expels Heat.
        "Activating the Wood aspect of Metal will affect the quality of growth,
        desicion making and planning. Can provide a sense of rootdness and calm and
        help the person to see with better perspective when yhere is depression,
        lack os growth, inwardness, anxiety, tension. It can bring a sense of relief
        mentally as these essential needs are provided as well relief from asthma
        and skin irritation. Stimulates and dispersing and descending of Lung Qi."
        Jing-Well points are where the meridian is at its most superficial and
        narrow. The energy is at its most unstable. The meridian changes the
        polarity from Yang to Yin or Yin to Yang.
        I hope it helps. Roberta