Re: [acupuncture] cost of treatment

  • proarte
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi,

      I'm from Brazil, here the treatment in a modern hospital is about US$
      150. per day and a consult with a good alopat medical is about US$ 70,
      and with an acupunturist is US$ 25. We have particular health insurrances
      for about US$ 100. pro person. The public heakth sistem is free but is
      little for the number of persons principaly in big citties. I/m from São
      Paulo a city with 16.000.000 people.

      Best regards,

      Roberto Brazil