3756New EventAcuDoc Workshop Aug 24th Pompano, 5/7/2014, 8:00 am

  • acupuncture@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 30, 2014
      Reminder from: acupuncture Yahoo Group

      Title: New EventAcuDoc Workshop Aug 24th Pompano

      Date: Wednesday May 7, 2014
      Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: 750 East Sample Road (building 3 - Suite 225) Executive Suites (South East corner ON Sample Road just crossing east of Dixie Highway). I'll give more detailed land mark directions in the next few weeks assuming
      Notes: AcuDoc Richard Freiberg750 East Sample Road (building 3 - Suite 225) Executive Suites (South East corner ON Sample Road just crossing east of Dixie Highway). I'll give more detailed land mark directions in the next few weeks assuming

      Privacy | Terms
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic