Exciting Announcements and WFAD Materials

  • Michael at FARM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Join us for WFAD - There’s Still Time!

      Has your organization been putting off registering your plans for World
      Farm Animals Day? Well wait no longer - the animals need you now!

      We have some big announcements that will make your WFAD activism easier,
      more exciting, and more effective:

      -FARM and Vegan Outreach are teaming up for a WFAD College Leafleting
      Marathon, where we seek to set a NEW record for single-day college
      leafleting by getting 20,000 leaflets distributed on Monday, October
      3rd. http://www.veganoutreach.org/wfad2011.html

      When you register your leafleting event with us, we will also send you
      FARM’s Live Vegan trifold:
      http://www.wfad.org/actioncenter/register.php.

      -Do you plan to show a video at your table? We are offering free copies
      of Farm to Fridge when you register your plans, and qualifying activists
      will even be able to get a free portable DVD player courtesy of A
      Well-Fed World (http://awellfedworld.org/films).

      -Do you have a little more time to prepare? We will help you run a Pay
      Per View set-up by providing signs, funding, and eventually, technology
      such as HD-TVs. Learn more: http://farmusa.org/PPV/index.htm

      With so many options for outreach, I know we can find a way for you to
      join us this fall! Thanks for your compassion!

      Michael A. Weber, Program Director