Volunteers still needed for Meatout this month

  • campaigns@farmusa.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      We still need people to spread the word about a compassionate plant-based diet in honor of Meatout. While the official Meatout date is March 20th, activities are taking place throughout the month. There's still time to participate!

      Here are just a few easy ideas:

      * Coordinate a vegan lunch and/or Meatout display at work or school.
      * Set up an information table and/or give out vegan food samples.
      * Distribute colorful handouts in your community (health food stores, libraries, universities, vet & doctor's offices, etc.).
      * Send Meatout e-cards. Check them out at www.meatout.org/action.htm#ecards

      Visit www.Meatout.org/register to let us know your plans and request FREE materials. We'll mail them out to you Priority.

      Please join us in this worldwide effort to spread the message of compassion.

      Thanks for caring,
      Jen Riley
      National Director
      www.Meatout.org