AR2008 Updates

  • campaigns@farmusa.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      Hi all,

      The final program schedule for the Animal Rights 2008 National Conference is now posted. The travel, lodging, and discussion message boards are also running. The conference will be held on August 14-18 at the Hilton Mark Center in Alexandria, VA (a suburb of Washington, D.C.).

      AR2008 highlights include:

      * Eyewitness reports on the whale and seal wars from the Sea Shepherd crew
      * Presentations by leaders of other movements on how we can work together
      * Personal accounts of amazing individual achievements by movement activists
      * Discussion of our movement's most controversial internal issues
      * Acceptance of our Celebrity Animal Advocate Award by Heather Mills
      * Animal Rights Hall of Fame and Henry Spira Grassroots Activist Awards

      The Hilton Mark Center welcomes small animal companions, so bring your whole family!

      If you're not already signed up, register at the current discounted rate until July 31st. Mention this e-mail for an additional $20 off.

      For more info or to register, visit www.ARConference.org or call 888-FARM-USA (327-6872).

      For the animals,
      Jen Riley
      FARM (Farm Animal Rights Movement)