I am a Baby Boomer I am also a Jewish Single man

  • njjay5764
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      I am a Baby Boomer I am also a Jewish Single man
      I am on a totally vegetarian vegan diet.
      I am a non-smoker. I am searching for a Jewish single woman who is a
      non-smoker in or near West Orange New Jersey. I hope that if you are
      that woman you will email me your photo and your phone number

      njjay5764@...

      njjay5764 AT yahoo.com