I am on a completely Vegan diet, I do not smoke or drink, I am Male, Single, Je

  • njjay5764
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      I am on a completely Vegan diet, I do not smoke or drink, I am Male, Single,
      Jewish, and a Baby Boomer. I live in West Orange, New Jersey.
      I am searching for a non-smoking, Single, Jewish, veggie woman who lives in or
      near
      West Orange, New Jersey if you are that woman please email me your phone
      number
      and photo and the best times to call you.

      njjay5764@...

      njjay5764 AT yahoo.com