Last call for free materials

  • campaigns@farmusa.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Hi,

      World Farm Animals Day is approaching on (or around) October 2nd and we need to register more events.

      This is the last call to request FREE materials to speak out on behalf of the 50 billion sentient animals brutalized in the world’s factory farms and slaughterhouses.

      Participating can be as easy as leafleting or distributing colorful WFAD postcards in your area (the best locations are vet offices, libraries, health food stores, universities, or anywhere else you see fit). If you have a little more time, we can send you a free Event Pack with display materials for an information table.

      Check out the website at www.WFAD.org to register your plans and request materials or feel free to contact me directly. Please don’t miss this opportunity to provide a much-needed voice for the animals.

      Sincerely,
      Jen Riley, WFAD Director
      Jen@...
      888-327-6872