Hello - new member - me

  • quiltn4ever2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      My name is Ida, animal lover and environmentalist. I've had pet ducks,
      chickens, turkeys, peacock, geese, a pig named Floyd, a tadpole, cows,
      goats, rabbits, raccoons, squirrel, parrots, dogs (10 big rescued ones
      at present) and before dogs - cats.

      How can we shut down the factory farms? I mean - I don't understand
      how this can go on. I'm assuming that the "Live Earth" concert will
      bring young ones on board on July 7th.......any ideas how to attract
      them to doing something, like boycotting, factory produced meat?
    • meekerlauren
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
        --- In
        activistsagainstfactoryfarming@yahoogroups.com, "quiltn4ever2001"
        <quiltn4ever2001@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        > My name is Ida, animal lover and environmentalist. I've had pet
        ducks,
        > chickens, turkeys, peacock, geese, a pig named Floyd, a tadpole,
        cows,
        > goats, rabbits, raccoons, squirrel, parrots, dogs (10 big rescued
        ones
        > at present) and before dogs - cats.
        >
        > How can we shut down the factory farms? I mean - I don't understand
        > how this can go on. I'm assuming that the "Live Earth" concert will
        > bring young ones on board on July 7th.......any ideas how to attract
        > them to doing something, like boycotting, factory produced meat?

        Once upon a time a long time ago earth was magical. let's get back
        there