Contaminated food you may have eaten!

  • bullstone
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 11:40 AM
      http://bullstone-larrym.blogspot.com

      There is an ALARMING food contamination issue that is being covered-
      up by the state of Florida and the USDA. I want to bring this issue
      to the attention of your readers. What if I told you there was a meat
      production plant that was infested with RATS and RAT FECAL MATTER &
      URINE had contaminated millions of pounds of meat products that the
      plant produced annually. This meat may still be in distribution and
      in freezers waiting to be consumed as it was never subject to a
      recall.

      Also they used a CAT as one form of pest control in its warehouse,
      and CAT FECAL MATTER was also found in the meat production area.
      These meat products were shipped across the United States to
      elementary schools, national supermarket chains and hospitals
      nationwide. The Centers For Disease Control "CDC" has recently
      released reports stating that RODENT FECAL MATTER/URINE can cause up
      to six diseases in humans. CAT FECAL MATTER contains a parasite that
      causes serious birth defects.

      We invite you to check out our blog at
      http://bullstone-larrym.blogspot.com and see the evidence for
      yourself, with shocking pictures of the contamination of these meat
      products. Also posted are letters from government officials covering
      this issue? We invite you to read all the information, draw your own
      conclusions and post your comments. If this moves you gross
      negligence, please tell a friend and/or loved one about our mission.

      Thank You,
      Larry M. Stone
      http://bullstone-larrym.blogspot.com/
    • Lindy Greene
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
        Is Virgil OK? Haven't seen a post from him in a long time. I know he was ill.