FW: PETITION TO GENERAL MOTORS : MAKE CARS SAFER FOR CATS AND OTHER SMALL CREATURES

  • Alexandra Yurkiw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Linda Furness [mailto:linda.furness1@...]
      Sent:
      Wednesday, June 30, 2004 6:03 PM
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
      Subject: Fw: PETITION TO GENERAL MOTORS : MAKE CARS SAFER FOR CATS AND OTHER SMALL CREATURES

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: meriem

      Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:01 PM

      Dear Friends,

      I have just read and signed the petition: "Make Cars Safe for Cats and Other Small Creatures"

      We are trying to reach 10000 signatures, and we need

      YOUR HELP!

      Please help by signing this petition. It takes 30 seconds and will really help by making the world safer for cats and other small creatures! Please follow this link:

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/175202552

      Once you have signed, help even more, by telling your friends and family to sign as well!