Re: problems emailing a couple of you

  • maslow83
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
      hmmm... don't know why that happened, crazy stuff sometimes, but i do
      have an alternate e mail at AMaslow007@.... i don't know how to
      straighten things out on here (i'm not very knowledgable about yahoo
      it's the first time i ever used it). oh yeah hang "onhn ty" that was
      from beako, she wanted to say hi to you. i put the paranthesis on it
      myself. she even knows internet lingo she said thank you! anyway, i
      read the story about the dog just now, oh my gosh it makes me sick
      like those people with the rabbits in long island, terrible. have a
      good day!- heather