2924Single VEGAN Non Smoking Jewish Man 65 in West Orange,New Jersey seeks

  • njjay5764
    Feb 12, 2011
      Single VEGAN Non Smoking Jewish Man 65 in West Orange,New Jersey seeks
      happy Jewish Non Smoking woman within reasonable driving or other commuting
      distance.

      Bus to or from Midtown Manhattan takes 20 minutes if express
      or 45 minutes if local.

      I am allergic to cats so if you have cats you can visit me but
      I cannot visit you

      I am on a vegan diet

      I do not smoke or use drugs

      I do take vitamins

      I have a beard and I have all of my hair, though a good bit of both
      my beard and my hair are grey.

      I am seldom on line so please include your phone number if you email
      me directly rather than through the group so that when I do get
      your email I can call you rather than having to ask you to send your
      phone number then. Also you can email a photo of yourself to me, although the
      group does not permit photos you can email your photo directly to me.

      njjay5764@...

      njjay5764 AT yahoo dot com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic