2919Get Active for Vegan Earth Day - April 22nd!

  • campaigns@FARM
    Apr 2, 2010
      The only thing better than going vegan to reduce global warming emissions and protect the environment is helping others take this critical step.

      http://www.biteglobalwarming.org/

      Let's educate the public that animal agriculture is responsible for more greenhouse gases than all forms of transportation combined- changing our driving habits is not enough! Three times a day, we can make the choice to eat sustainably by leaving meat, dairy, and eggs off our plates.

      Here are a few ways you can inform your community about this powerful personal tool we all have to improve the state of the earth:

      - Organize a Vegan Earth Day event

      - Promote veganism at an existing Earth Day event.

      - Distribute special environmental handouts that offer free Vegan Starter Guides and Meatout Mondays, our colorful weekly e-mail with recipes.

      Visit http://www.biteglobalwarming.org/active.htm for a Free Vegan Earth Day Pack with a poster, handouts, stickers, sign-up sheet, and more.

      Find out more at www.BiteGlobalWarming.org!

      Michael A. Weber
      Campaign Coordinator