current plans for AAG

  • jennamloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi, all,

      I just wanted to mention some of the things that i know will be going
      on at the upcoming (outrageously expensive) aag meetings. One will be
      a strategy session on getting more money for education that i'm
      organizing with Patricia Ehrkamp, and which will be part of a series
      on critical geographies of education that Melissa Hyams is
      organizing. Second, Jennifer CAsolo and i are organizing a series on
      feminist geopolitics and everyday life.

      Finally, agg will also host a party in Chicago. If anyone knows of
      cool places we can go hang out, that would be great b/c these
      gatherings are the best.

      I know that other people are also hatching plots for the aag and
      elsewhere, so if you've got something you're up to, let us all know!

      Best, -jenna