Environmental impacts of mass protest

  • Andrew Burridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hi all,

      I hope this finds all well, and hopefully I will cross paths with you sooner or later. I am currently in Southern Arizona/
      Sonora, Mexico volunteering with No More Deaths (www.nomoredeaths.org)

      A quick question for you all, I am working on a piece for Earth First! journal on the environmental impacts of mass protest.
      Though mostly reflecting on my time at the G8 this year in Germany, I am curious to see any academic (or non-academic)
      work on this topic, and am not having much luck finding stuff (partly due to being out in the desert here). So any
      suggestions would be warmly welcomed!

      Thanks in advance
      Andrew Burridge
      Department of Geography