RE: [ASP] need help with an alt tag

  • Dan Powderhill
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2005
      I don't believe it does bypass the original problem. The original
      problem was only the first word being displayed in the alt attribute.
      This was caused by the alt attribute not being quoted, thus the browser
      interpreted the first space in the alt string as the end of the value.
      Quoting the alt attribute value should solve the problem.

      Dan