More of Texas Tony Watt's FRANKENPIMP & VIXEN HIGHWAY 2006 [formerly VIXEN HIGHWAY 2 updates and behind the scenes dirt.....gonzo Jounrnalist John Ervin's popular ElitesTV.com column,from Tex!!!

  • tony watt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      TEX'S ADVENTURES IN HOLLYWOODLAND
      c/o

      WWW.TonyWatt.COM
      sub-JECT: More of Texas Tony Watt's FRANKENPIMP & VIXEN HIGHWAY 2006 [formerly VIXEN HIGHWAY 2 updates and behind the scenes dirt.....gonzo Jounrnalist John Ervin's popular ElitesTV.com column,from Tex!!!

      Your friendly neighborhood Tex the Half Stoneed Cowboy here AGAIN y'ALL!....dOWN TO BUSINESS...EDITTING IS COMING ALONG REAL NICE ON FRANKENPIMP & VIXEN HIGHWAY 2006 [formerly VIXEN HIGHWAY 2].....gonzo Jounrnalist and VH2006 Co-writer John Ervin's popular column link is here:
      Fwd: to Tony "Tex" Watt

      From: John Ervin
      Check out the hot new feature by Film Fanatic At Large John Ervin at
      http://elitestv.com, about the upcoming sequel to "Vixen Highway", the
      Tony Watt-John Ervin joint venture, "Vixen Highway II." Special kudos
      are paid to foxy leads Amabelle Singson [ http://www.amabellesingson.com/ ]and Angela Faulkner [ ..and http://www.myspace.com/angelafaulkner2004 ], plus some
      deliciously fecal details about cinematic guru Tony Watt! Shroiks!!!

      ...er..yeah..Thanks John....

      UDDER NEWZ

      > [ above picture: WHY IS THIS WOMAN SMILING....WHY IT'S VIXEN HIGHWAY 2006 actress ANGIE FAULKNER in her screen debut as a sexy racy zombie in David Francis' www.PrimalFilms.com Feature: AWAKENING (aka ZOMBIE NIGHT 2 ), standing beside her favorite actor/director/journalist at large Tony "Tex" Watt ( Who plays Jay in AWAKENING (onset in summer 2005]
      >
      > Just got off the horn after speaking with AWAKENING [aka ZOMBIE NIGHT 2] DIRECTOR : DAVE FRANCIS.
      >
      > I am now in negotiations with Mr. Francis to act in my and John Ervin's upcoming second collaboration WHEN SUPERMODELS ATTACK: THE CASE OF THE MULLATO MAN; when I asked the burnig questions everyone wants to know...WHEN IS AWAKENING coming out
      > It seems that Dave is prolonging the debut secret screening of aforementioned movie as he is IN HIS MAD-SCIENTIST OUTFIT busy as hell tweaking and perfecting the movie, with Igor in his secret studio laboratory with a whole buncha technical gizmos that Tex can't pronounce, yet remeber.
      > He says it's looking good though!
      DAVE FRANCIS sez: "Its looking like April's gonna be the first screening", Mr. Francis continues,
      " We're looking definitly at doing some kind off release in the Belleville, Kingston area....Maybe then Toronto and Ottawa..."Dave goes on"
      "..Maybe doing the Drive-in thing if negotiations go well with Cineplex-Odeon."
      Dave is also looking forward to helming his next feature, real soon after that
      > I think anyone that wants to support Dave in his quest for screenings in your area; contact him through www.PrimalFilms.com and aswell, order ZOMBIE NIGHT 'SPECIAL EDITION' there as well [you get a hell of a bang for your buck, lemme tell ya!] & look out for: www.PrimalFilms.com 's
      AWAKENING [aka ZOMBIE NIGHT 2]...

      Dave says hello and thanks to all the supporters!
      Check out my debut in SINNERS AND SAINTS [as the Brimstone Milkman] at puchase link at: www.sinnersandsaints.org and thanx to everyone for the hundreds of e-mail and letters of support! ... That's it, Folks!

      -Tex c/o

      thewww.TonyWatt.com Yahoo Movie Newsgroup! and www.TwistedSinemaMagazine.com
      - Peace, Love & Banana Bread!-
      "tell a friend Y'all!"- www.tonywatt.com