Scream Queen Starlet ANGELA FAULKNER from my upcoming feature VIXEN HIGHWAY 2 is now my MySpace pal..from Tex!

  • tony watt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      TEX'S ADVENTURES IN HOLLYWOODLAND

      www.TwistedSinemaMagazine.com
      sub-JECT: Scream Queen Starlet ANGELA FAULKNER from my upcoming feature VIXEN HIGHWAY 2 is now my MySpace pal..from Tex!

      Your friendly neighborhood Tex here..Scream Queen Starlet ANGELA FAULKNER from my upcoming feature VIXEN HIGHWAY 2 is now my MySpace pal..check her out at her Space at this link : http://www.myspace.com/angelafaulkner2004

      -T

      [SHAMELESS PLUG DEPT:]This blog-a-riffic nonesense has been brought to your deleting pleasure by the www.TonyWatt.com Yahoo Movie Newsgroup!:
      - Peace, Love & Banana Bread!-Tex!
      "Tell a friend Y'all!"- c/o www.tonywatt.com